Thursday 5 August 2010

Update rape

Afternoon

Everything's a bit busy at the mo, so I'm just checking in with an update. The Truck review is done, but I shan't post it till Nightshift is out. I have sent a review to Music In Oxford, and you can have that once I return from madness next week. I also have another demo to review for them, so I'll try to do that soon. Thereafter, I'll decide what to do with the site. Now the archive is strip mined I'll have to look in to whether I'll make this into a real blog, to allow you the three posts a week average you've been used to, as there shan't be ebnough proper reviews to keep up this frenetic, whirlwind pace (ahem).

What was that? Music In Oxford? Yes, www.oxfordbands.com has changed its name, so go to www.musicinoxford.co.uk for your local music news, reviews and poorly typed rage.

In the meantime, read the old posts, I bet you missed some. Or go outside and do something less boring instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment