Wednesday 25 February 2009

Forming an isthmus to Novelty Island

This is a new blog in which I shall post some of the reviews that I have been producing over the years for Nightshift, Oxfordbands,The Oxford Home For Music, BBC Oxford, and anybody else I may have written for over the malt sodden years I have spent blowing desperately onto a biro at the back of dank Oxford cellars in an attempt to make it write on a damp beermat.

Some of the reviews shall be very old, some bang up to date; some will be glistening nuggets of critical gold, some of them will doubtless be a bit crap, in hindsight; some you'll agree with, whereas some will make you splutter with indignation; so long as you bear in mind that I'm always right, it should be no problem.

Right, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment